- Feature Links
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Town of Irondequoit (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please email our office.
- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- Will your information be shared with anyone?
- Do we use Google Maps?
- How do we handle your social logins?
- How long do we keep your information?
- How do we keep your information safe?
- Do we collect information from minors?
- What are your privacy rights?
- What are controls for do-not-track features?
- Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
- Do we make updates to this policy?
- How can you contact us about this policy?