Welcome to the Irondequoit Farmers' Market: Your Year-Round Shopping Destination!
Discover a vibrant shopping experience where you can find an array of homegrown and handmade items that reflect the essence of our community. We are excited to announce that our Market is expanding to a year-round format featuring our beautiful new indoor space.
- Monthly Winter Market: Join us on the first Thursday of the Month (January 4, February 1, March 7, and April 4) for our cozy winter market from 4:00 to 7:00 PM.
- Weekly Summer Market: Thursday evenings (May 30 -October 10) from 4:00 to 8:00 PM.
- Location: Visit us at the Town Hall Campus, near the Irondequoit Youth Baseball Complex off Kings HWY. N.
Are you a local farmer, artisan, or food vendor looking to showcase your homemade and homegrown products at the Irondequoit Farmers' Market? We're growing and seeking new vendors. We offer diverse vending opportunities to cater to various vendors, ensuring a vibrant market experience for our visitors.
Types of Vendors
- New York State Farmers: We welcome vendors who grow and sell agricultural products in New York State, including fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy and related products, honey and syrup, live plants and flowers, herbs, and spices.
- Arts and Crafts: Showcase your creativity! We invite vendors who make and sell handmade arts and crafts. All products in this category must be handmade by the vendor.
- Prepared Foods: We're seeking vendors that prepare and sell food products for consumption on-site.
- Other Foods: Unique edible items not grown in New York State, including baked goods, jams, nut butter, and packaged take-home beverages.
To participate as a vendor, specific documentation is required to ensure the quality and legality of products:
- Tax ID: All vendors must provide a physical copy of a Tax ID.
- Vendors with Live Plants: Vendors with live plants, herbs, trees, shrubs, potted flowers, etc., must provide a physical copy of a nursery registration certificate.
- Vendors with Prepared Foods: A physical copy of a valid vending permit or a Monroe County Health Certificate must be provided.
Dive into the market experience with our flexible vending arrangements. Choose from day-to-day rentals for ultimate convenience, or secure your spot for an entire season or year. Vendor applications will be available soon, so stay tuned for the opportunity to join our thriving market community.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Limited spots are available at the Market on a first-come, first-served basis for non-profit organizations looking to share their mission and engage with the community.
- For-Profit Companies: Businesses seeking to promote their products and services can inquire about our market partnerships by emailing us at email@example.com. Explore unique opportunities to connect with our visitors and enhance your brand presence.
Join us at the Irondequoit Market, where local charm meets year-round convenience. Experience the best of our community's homemade and homegrown offerings under one roof. Stay tuned for vendor applications and secure your spot at our year-round shopping destination!
View a list of artisans/crafters in attendance at the Farmers' Market.
Get familiar with the Farmers' Market's entertainment line-up.
Review our list of the farm, meat, and plant merchants attending the Farmers' Market.
Check out the list of food vendors in attendance at the Farmers' Market.
Review the Farmers' Market rules and reminders.
In addition to local crops, some vendors will be selling prepared foods.
Please see our list of local sponsors responsible for making the Farmers' Market happen.