Join our vibrant community of neighbors as we celebrate the best local produce, artisanal goods, and the joy of healthy living. At the Irondequoit Farmer's Market, we support local growers and artisans, promote sustainable practices, and create a welcoming space for everyone to connect and enjoy each other's company.
- When: Thursdays from May 25th through October 12th
- Time: 4:00 PM until dusk
- Location: Town Hall Campus
- Address: 1280 Titus Avenue, Rochester, NY 14617
Market Special Events:
- Oktoberfest at the Market (9/7): Celebrate the rich traditions of Oktoberfest with us on September 7th. Enjoy a festive atmosphere, traditional German food, competitions, live music, and more!
- Fall Festival (10/12): Don't miss our Fall Fest and final summer market on October 12th. Halloween-inspired activities include festive competitions, costume contests, kiddie pumpkin patches, vendor trick or treat, and more.
NEW: Year-Round Market Coming Soon!
Exciting news! We're thrilled to announce that we are diligently working to bring you a year-round market experience. Our commitment to providing the community with the best local products continues, no matter the season. Stay tuned for more details!
Are you a local farmer, artisan, non-profit, or food vendor interested in joining our year-round market community? We welcome applications from those who share our commitment to quality, sustainability, and community.
View a list of artisans/crafters in attendance at the Farmers' Market.
Get familiar with the Farmers' Market's entertainment line-up.
Review our list of the farm, meat, and plant merchants attending the Farmers' Market.
Check out the list of food vendors in attendance at the Farmers' Market.
Review the Farmers' Market rules and reminders.
In addition to local crops, some vendors will be selling prepared foods.
Please see our list of local sponsors responsible for making the Farmers' Market happen.